Friday, March 2, 2012

20k in May

After preparing a PM lunch during the day with 9 prominent liberal heads of state and a press conference, we popped a bottle of bubbly for my colleague and then continued her Birthday celebrations after work. We went to Place Lux where most stagiaires and other EP people gather every Thursday (when the MEPs have gone to their constituencies for the weekend) and had some B-day beers at Ralph's bar and then continued to Beer Factory for fries.

Later on when I was home with the Kriek and frites in my belly, I had the brilliant idea of registering to run the Brussels half marathon in May for Women's rights. I signed up to the European Women's Lobby team and paid the fee immediately, so I couldn't chicken out. Still haven't made up my mind if it was a good idea or not, we'll see in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment